References in periodicals archive ?
The expansion of our Series A round and the addition of Porsche as a strategic investor further proves that SWIR is a critical component in the necessary sensor fusion solution to enable safer and better ADAS and AV."
Release date- 12082019 - Autonomous Vehicle Developers Bet on Sensor Fusion Solutions and L2+ Features.
This flexibility is possible by combining sensor information--aka, sensor fusion. In other words, information from different sensors can be used to reconstruct a resilient representation of the robot's environment, enabling autonomy in many more applications.
Thanks to sensor fusion, which is effected via a smart control software application, all UAV-relevant signals are detected with high precision and extremely short reaction times are ensured, it said.
According to the manufacturer, the F-35 Lightning II combines characteristics of the 5th Generation fighter aircraft, including advanced stealth, integrated avionics, sensor fusion and superior logistics support.
The (https://eprint.iacr.org/2017/1169.pdf) open-source paper , titled "There Goes Your PIN: Exploiting Smartphone Sensor Fusion Under Single and Cross User Setting," appeared online Dec.
Sensor fusion platforms are finally gaining popularity and getting adopted by different OEM players beyond smartphones.
The Smart LEak Detection (SLED) system uses optical sensor fusion and machine learning to reliably and autonomously detect small liquid pipeline leaks of hazardous chemicals in real-time.
Offering a user-friendly experience, the kit comes with a complete software package that is specifically designed for wearables, including royalty-free advanced algorithms for sensor fusion, activity classification, and sleep monitoring.
TDK will be able to create innovative next-generation products and provide a new platform with sensor fusion that combines various sensor technologies and software, so that it will be able to target more business opportunities as a strong player capable of providing a broad range of sensor solutions.
The concept of sensor integration is close to the sensor fusion term, which is defined as "the art of processing data from multiple sensors with an aim to replicate a physical environment or induce intelligence to control a phenomenon with increased precision and reliability." Sensor fusion or integration is evolving rapidly as the basis of robust control systems that can make sense of imperfect input despite the environment in which it operates.
Role of sensor fusion concept in IoT sensors market
Encyclopedia browser ?
- sensing signal
- sensing station
- sensing zone technique
- sensitive altimeter
- sensitive clay
- sensitive data
- sensitive plant
- sensitive switch
- sensitive time
- sensitive volume
- sensitivity function
- sensitivity time control
- sensitivity training
- Sensitivity, Photographic
- Sensitivity, Receiver
- Sensitization, Optical
- sensitizing concept
- Sensitizing Dye
- sensor fusion
- sensor network
- sensorineural deafness
- Sensors, Biological
- sensory aphasia
- sensory area
- sensory cell
- sensory control
- sensory controlled robot
- sensory learning
- sensory memory
- sensory nerve
- Sensory Nerve Fiber
- sensory-neural hearing loss
- Sentence Parts
- Sentencia de Guadalupe
- sentential calculus
- sentential connectives
- sentential function
- Sentimental Tommy
Full browser ?
- Sensor Chip Assembly
- Sensor Control & Management Platoon
- Sensor Control Data Display Set
- Sensor Control Network
- Sensor Control System
- Sensor Control Unit
- Sensor Coverage Analysis Tool
- Sensor Coverage Report
- Sensor Data Acquisition
- Sensor Data Analysis Framework
- Sensor Data Distribution Switchboard
- Sensor data fusion
- Sensor Data Link
- Sensor Data Link Modem System
- Sensor Data Management
- Sensor Data Processing Facility
- Sensor Data Processing Laboratory
- Sensor Data Record
- Sensor Data Records
- Sensor Data Stream Protocol
- Sensor Display Processor
- Sensor Display Processor Control
- Sensor Edge Server
- Sensor Electronics Assembly
- Sensor Employment Assessment Program
- Sensor Environmental Enclosure
- Sensor Evolutionary Development
- Sensor Evolutionary Development Program
- Sensor Fault Detection and Isolation System
- Sensor for Airborne Terrain Analysis
- sensor fusion
- Sensor Fusion Post
- Sensor Fusion Processor
- Sensor Fusion/Integrated Situation Assessment
- Sensor Fuzed Munition
- Sensor Fuzed Weapon
- Sensor Geophysical Data Record
- Sensor Ground Station
- Sensor Harness Assembly
- Sensor Hub Transport Protocol
- Sensor Image Simulator
- Sensor Independent Complex Data
- Sensor Independent Derived Data
- Sensor Input/Interface Module
- Sensor Integrated Discrimination Experiment
- Sensor Integrated Test Environment
- Sensor Integration & Display System
- Sensor Integration and Control
- Sensor Integration and Modeling for Biological Agent Detection
- Sensor Integration Display Sharing
- Sensor Interaction Compensation Scheme
- Sensor Interaction Model
- Sensor Interface Board
- Sensor Interface Data System
- Sensor Link
- Sensor Link Protocol
- Sensor Management Protocol
- Sensor Management Working Group
- Sensor Measured Texture Depth
- Sensor Media Access Control Protocol
- Sensor Monitoring Set