staple hammer

staple hammer, stapling hammer

A tool, resembling and swung like a hammer, that drives a staple when the face strikes a surface.
McGraw-Hill Dictionary of Architecture and Construction. Copyright © 2003 by McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Do you fasten them with a staple hammer that crushes the wire?