References in classic literature ?
The house itself had been built entirely under the superintendence of a certain Mr.
We had tried washing them ourselves, in the river, under George's superintendence, and it had been a failure.
Bulstrode answered; "I mean, by confiding to you the superintendence of my new hospital, should a maturer knowledge favor that issue, for I am determined that so great an object shall not be shackled by our two physicians.
2) standard general superintendence & testing laboratory pte ltd total price: Loading
Wathra is also Chairman of the SBP Board of Directors, which is a statutory body responsible for the general superintendence and direction of the affairs of the bank.
NYSE: PRU) has obtained the approval of the Chilean Superintendence of Pensions for its previously announced proposed acquisition of an indirect ownership interest in Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Habitat S.
NASDAQ: ARRS) said its proposed acquisition of Pace plc received unconditional merger clearance from The Superintendence of Industry and Commerce in Colombia.
The two tankers will be used to transport petroleum products and derivatives as announced by CCNI to Chile's Superintendence of Securities and Insurance (SVS).
Britain has no sovereignty over, no governance of, and no superintendence over Hong Kong since Hong Kong returned to China in 1997," Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying was quoted as saying at a press briefing in Beijing.
The lady collectors are to be under the superintendence of Mrs C Herbert Birchall, vice-president of the Wallasey branch of the British Red Cross Society, while Mr George Booth, the Mayor's secretary, and Mr J J Burnley, the borough treasurer, are acting as hon secretary and treasurer respectively.
When I talk about "growing the Kingdom,"I'm looking more at God's superintendence of the church universal.
The deal is subject to approval by the Brazilian antitrust authorities and by the Industrial Development Superintendence of Bahia State, as well as other customary closing conditions.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Superhero Cartoon Shows
- Superhero Role-Playing and Video Games
- superheterodyne receiver
- superhigh frequency
- superimposed back pressure
- superimposed coding
- superimposed drainage
- superimposed fan
- superimposed fold
- superimposed glacier
- superimposed load
- Superimposed orders
- superimposed stream
- superimposed valley
- Superimposition of Images
- superinduced stream
- superionic conduction
- superionic conductor
- superior air
- superior alveolar canals
- superior conjunction
- Superior Conjunctions
- superior fruit
- superior ganglion
- superior mesenteric artery
- superior mirage
- Superior National Forest
- superior planet
- superior planets
- superior tide
- superior transit
- superior vena cava
- superjacent roadway system
- superjacent waters
- super-large-scale integrated circuit
Full browser ?
- Superintendant Fouquet
- Superintendecia de Telecomunicaciones
- Superintendence of Cultural Heritage
- Superintendencia de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendencia de Administradoras de Fondos de Pensiones
- Superintendencia de Bancos
- Superintendencia de Bancos e Instituciones Financieras
- Superintendencia de Bancos y Entidades Financieras
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento da Amazônia
- Superintendência de Desenvolvimento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio
- Superintendencia de Instituciones de Intermediación Financiera
- Superintendencia de Pensiones, Valores y Seguros
- Superintendencia de Seguros Privados
- Superintendencia de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Superintendencia de Servicios Sanitarios
- Superintendência de Transporte Público
- Superintendencia de Valores y Seguros
- Superintendencia do Desenvolvimiento do Nordeste
- Superintendencia Nacional de Administración Tributaria
- Superintendent (education)