sweet(redirected from sweet feed)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical.
1. (of wine, etc.) having a relatively high sugar content; not dry
2. free from unpleasant odours
3. containing no corrosive substances
4. (of petrol) containing no sulphur compounds
5. Jazz performed with a regular beat, with the emphasis on clearly outlined melody and little improvisation
Henry. 1845--1912, English philologist; a pioneer of modern phonetics. His books include A History of English Sounds (1874)
Collins Discovery Encyclopedia, 1st edition © HarperCollins Publishers 2005
suiteA group of items. Pronounced "sweet." See application suite.
Copyright © 1981-2019 by The Computer Language Company Inc. All Rights reserved. THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.