References in periodicals archive ?
The change goes into effect for telecommuters' 2018 taxes.
Job satisfaction is an important component for every worker, whether telecommuter or non-telecommuter.
It helps telecommuters know what is expected of them.
It's having respect for the work you do, wherever you do it," observes veteran telecommuter Kevin Purdy in "How to Work from Home Like You Mean It," an article posted in January on FastCompany.com, billed as a progressive business media brand.
Research Question 4: Which behavior displayed by a supervisor, task leadership, relational leadership, or communication competence, will serve as the greatest predictor of a telecommuter's job satisfaction?
Home / Satellite Office Visits--Managers use announced, and unexpected, visits to telecommuter work locations for a variety of legitimate business reasons which includes health and safety assessments, performance appraisals, coaching, training, sickness monitoring, feedback, etc.
The Telecommuter Tax Fairness Act of 2005 (36) (TTFA) was supposed to eliminate the double taxation dilemma created by the New York statute and its convenience of the employer test.
If the telecommuter is truly isolated from the organization, then this could lead to the person being passed over for promotions or not getting a choice assignment (Baruch, 2000; Baruch, 2001).
* Paper records management: Most organizations allow telecommuters to use paper records containing personal information, but the protection of those records is not commonly addressed.
For example, while many firms allow telecommuters to handle personal information at home, only half of the survey respondents said they address this subject with formal policies and training.
So, the better course for the insured would be to make sure there is adequate insurance coverage for a business-related claim that occurs at the telecommuter's home, and try to arrive at a pre-loss understanding among the parties involved--the insured, the insurer, and the employee--as to what is considered business-related activities covered by the CGL form.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- telco switch
- telecentric system
- telechiric device
- telecine camera
- telecoil mode
- telecom company
- telecom hotel
- Telecommunication Display Device
- Telecommunications Act of 1996
- telecommunications coordinating committee
- Telecommunications Device for the Deaf
- Telecommunications Industry Association
- Telegram Address
- Telegraph Agencies of the Union Republics
- Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union
- telegraph alphabet
- telegraph bandwidth
- telegraph buoy
- telegraph cable
Full browser ?
- Telecommunications Users Association of New Zealand
- Telecommunications Users Group
- Telecommunications Users Group of India
- Telecommunications Users Group of the Philippines
- Telecommunications Utilization Management System
- Telecommunications Video System
- Telecommunications Vocational Standards Council
- Telecommunications Workers Pension Plan
- Telecommunications Workers Union
- Telecommunications Working Group
- Telecommunications, Internet, and Media
- Telecommunications, Media & Technology
- Telecommunications, Media and Entertainment
- Telecommunications, Media, Entertainment & Technology
- Telecommunications, Multimedia and Applied Computing
- Telecommunications, Navigation, and Information Management
- Telecommunications-Enhanced Mobile Internet Protocol
- Telecommunicator Emergency Response Taskforce
- Telecommunities Canada
- Telecommuting Advisory Council
- Telecomputing Applications Platform
- Telecoms and Financial Services Executive
- Telecoms Data Protection Directive
- Telecoms Eastern European Challenge
- Télécoms Sans Frontières
- Telecoms World Middle East
- Telecoms, IT, Media and Electronics
- Telecomunicaciones Y Sistemas SA
- Telecomunicacoes de Minas Gerais SA
- Telecomunicações Móveis Nacionais SA