Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
These temporary aims are like the broom fixed in front of a locomotive to clear the snow from the rails in front: they clear men's moral responsibilities from their path.
The temporary help industry has remained strong during the past 20 years.
Among other suggestions, commentators recommended issuing the regulations in proposed and temporary form, to give taxpayers an opportunity to submit additional continents and to consider the interaction between these regulations and the cost-sharing regulations.
Lenders and investors may therefore need to negate, by written agreement, any duty on their part to monitor, post-closing, whether or not a temporary c/o is timely renewed and whether a permanent c/o is ever issued.
* The president proposed "legal status, as temporary workers, to the millions of undocumented men and women now employed in the United States, and to those in foreign countries who seek to participate in the program and have been offered employment here";
That's because in Italy, as well as across the countries in the European Union, proposals to strengthen the rights of temporary agency workers will give temporary agency workers pay and employment rights comparable with those of permanent employees.
Arrangements often come off without a hitch, but there are steps employers can take to get the most out of their temporary employees.
In the past, the IRS defined a "temporary" location as any location at which the taxpayer performed services on an irregular or short-term (days or weeks) basis.
Although highly skilled temporary workers are common today, they were not always the norm.
"The fact is, the entire [temping] industry has changed," says Bruce Steinberg of the National Association of Temporary and Staffing Services in Alexandria, Va.
Instead, it simply cites Belous: "The total number of contingent workers in 1988 was between 29.9 and 36.6 million and represented 25-30 percent of the civilian labor force." Not surprisingly, given the EPI's backing, New Policies implies that union involvement would "protect" contingent workers and prevent the wholesale conversion of permanent full-time jobs into temporary work by ensuring that workers' interests are represented in how employment relationships within a company are structured.
On October 18, 1993, the Internal Revenue Service issued Treasury Decision 8493,(1) promulgating temporary regulations under sections 1221, 1233, and 1234 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- Temples of the Latter-Day Saints
- Templeton, Sir John
- Templewood, Samuel John Gurney Hoare, 1st Viscount
- Temporal Arches
- temporal arteritis
- temporal bone
- temporal coherence
- temporal compression
- temporal database
- temporal decomposition
- temporal logic
- temporal masking
- temporal redundancy
- temporal unit
- temporal-lobe epilepsy
- temporamandibular joint disease
- Temporarily Obligated Peasants
- temporary base level
- temporary file
- temporary folder
- temporary font
- temporary geographic grid
- temporary hardness
- Temporary Incapacity for Work
- temporary Internet files
- temporary plankton
- temporary restraining order
- temporary shoring Shoring
- temporary storage
- temporary stress
- temporary structures
- Temporary Work Quota
- temporary worker
- Temporary Workers
- Temriuk Aidarovich
- Temriuk Gulf
Full browser ?
- Temporarily Absent
- Temporarily Disqualified
- Temporarily Divorced for a Year
- Temporarily Doing Business As
- temporarily established
- temporarily filled military post
- Temporarily Flooded Forest Alliance
- Temporarily Medically Unfit
- Temporarily Not Available
- Temporarily Obligated Peasants
- Temporarily Obsolete Abandoned Derelict Site
- Temporarily on Academic Duty
- Temporarily Out of Print
- Temporarily Out of Service
- Temporarily Out of Stock
- Temporarily Restricted Funds
- Temporarily Restricted Net Asset
- Temporarily Restricted Net Assets
- Temporarily Shared Social Reality
- Temporarily Unaccounted for
- Temporary & Geographical
- temporary accommodation
- Temporary Account
- Temporary Accounts
- Temporary Accumulation Area
- Temporary Active Duty
- Temporary ad hoc rainbow coalition
- Temporary Additional Duty
- Temporary Additional Duty in Connection With
- Temporary Additional Duty Management Information System
- Temporary Additional Duty Travel Target
- Temporary Additional Duty Under Instruction
- Temporary Additional Responsibility Allowance
- Temporary Adequate Episcopal Oversight
- Temporary Adjustable Defibrillation Electrode
- Temporary Administrative Assignment
- Temporary Admission Regime
- Temporary Agency Work
- Temporary Agency Worker Directive
- Temporary Agent Servicing Program
- Temporary Agnosticism in Practice
- temporary agreement
- Temporary Air Service Permit
- Temporary Airfield Construction Waiver
- Temporary Alteration
- Temporary Alteration Control Form
- Temporary Alternative Work
- Temporary And Not To Exceed
- Temporary Appointment Pending Establishment of Register
- Temporary Area Office