References in periodicals archive ?
The model of the pelvis corresponds to a 70 kg and 1.70 m height individual; under the ischial tuberosities of pelvic bone, two 20 mm latex plates were placed, simulating the soft tissue found naturally below bony prominences (Matsuo et al., 2011).
Grade 4: massive involvement of whole maxilla and mandible, except the condylar processes with involvement of the floor of the orbits causing orbital compression; according to this grading system, our patient belonged to grade 2 cherubism in which the lesion involved both mandibular ascending rami and maxillary tuberosities
Additionally, the PH Cage design also allows for unconstrained screw fixation of the tuberosities wherever it is needed (unlike current locking plates or IM devices that are directionally constrained).
Feline q (width s t (width u (width over 2 between the (transversal between the between the years coxal diameter) acetabula) ischial of age tuberosities) tuberosities) Males 4.82cm 2.72cm 2.65cm 4.77cm Females 4.31cm 2.76cm 2.60cm 4.41cm Table 2--The width values between the cat's hip bones, obtained before and after the cat had undergone osteotomy.
No patients had lysis of the tuberosities. One patient in Group A (1.5%) and two patients (7.7%) in Group B underwent a conversion to total shoulder arthroplasty.
A cyclist's nodule is believed to be as a result of repeated microtrauma from vibration and friction between the ischial tuberosities and the saddle, with constant rubbing of the superficial perineal fascia against the bony structures.111 This induces a combination of fat necrosis, collagen degeneration, myxoid changes and sometimes pseudocyst formation.
To date, no tuberosities have been found on major roots, so 101-14 certainly is not failing as a rootstock.
Sitting forces the weight of an individual against the supporting seat surface which compresses the soft tissues around the buttock area between the chair and the bony ischial tuberosities. This pressure causes an obstruction of blood flow that when combined with limited movement, poor sensation, malnutrition, and increased age can eventually lead to ulceration [3-5].
* Reduce pressure on the sensitive ischial tuberosities bones by choosing seats with ample curvature.
Tuberosities are not easily distinguishable on moose (Alces alces) pelvises, even when a large number are available for comparison.
Dropping of the pos- terior maxilla (tuberosities).
lachrymans, so that the distance between it and the outer face equals or exceeds that between the primary keels; female hornless; weak temporal crests in female; parietal more reduced; brain case shorter; occipital concave in the vertical plane; condyles larger and projecting more to the rear; basioccipital shallower, with gently rounded surface, more triangular on account of the greater expansion of the posterior tuberosities (Pilgrim, 1939).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- tube time
- tube turbining
- tube voltage drop
- tube voltmeter
- Tube, Flow-Measuring
- Tube, Stream
- Tube, Vector
- tube-and-coupler scaffold
- tubeaxial fan
- tubeless tire
- tuber cinereum
- tuberculin test
- Tuberculous Abscess
- Tuberik, Voldemar
- Tuberik, Voldemar Hansovich
- Tube-Rolling Unit
- tuberous organ
- tuberous sclerosis
- tube-still heater
- Tube-Welding Mill
- Tubi, Tewfik
- Tubin, Eduard
- tubing hanger
- Tubing Head
- tubing pump
- tubing safety valve
- Tubing String
- Tübingen School
- tubing-head adapter flange
- Tubman Annual Pilgrimage
- Tubman, Harriet
- Tubman, Harriet Ross
Full browser ?
- tuberositas coracoidea
- tuberositas costalis
- tuberositas deltoidea (humeri)
- tuberositas deltoidea humeri
- tuberositas glutea
- tuberositas iliaca
- tuberositas ligamenti coracoclavicularis
- tuberositas masseterica
- tuberositas musculi serrati anterioris
- tuberositas ossis cuboidei
- tuberositas ossis metatarsalis primi I
- tuberositas ossis metatarsalis quinti V
- tuberositas ossis navicularis
- tuberositas ossis sacri
- tuberositas phalangis distalis (manus et pedis)
- tuberositas phalangis distalis manus et pedis
- tuberositas pronatoria
- tuberositas pterygoidea (mandibulae)
- tuberositas pterygoidea mandibulae
- tuberositas radii
- tuberositas sacralis
- tuberositas tibiae
- tuberositas ulnae
- tuberositas unguicularis
- tuberosity for coracoclavicular ligament
- tuberosity for serratus anterior (muscle)
- tuberosity for serratus anterior muscle
- tuberosity of cuboid (bone)
- tuberosity of cuboid bone
- tuberosity of distal phalanx (of hand and foot)
- tuberosity of distal phalanx of hand and foot
- tuberosity of fifth metatarsal (bone) V
- tuberosity of fifth metatarsal bone V
- tuberosity of first metatarsal (bone) I
- tuberosity of first metatarsal bone I
- tuberosity of navicular bone
- tuberosity of radius
- tuberosity of scaphoid bone
- Tuberosity of the ilium
- Tuberosity of the ischium
- Tuberosity of the radius
- Tuberosity of the tibia
- tuberosity of ulna
- tuberosity reduction
- tuberosity reduction
- tuberosity reduction
- tuberous begonia
- Tuberous Breast Deformity