Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Multiagent dynamical network [1, 2] had received extensive attention in the past two decades due to its ubiquitousness in nature and human society.
Given the ubiquitousness of conjugative plasmids within multidrug-resistant bacterial strains, it can conceivably shift the equilibrium towards success in a variety of refractory clinical infections.
In our concrete sense, globalization does not mean the simultaneous ubiquitousness of all world cultures--because this simply cannot happen--but rather the dominance of Western culture.
The "third wave" refers to the ubiquitousness of the internet: the Internet of Things, for example.
Despite the ubiquitousness of general-purpose entropy definitions, many researchers have developed specialized entropy definitions aimed at describing the structure of networks .
"Size of the opportunity, the ubiquitousness of the smartphone and the need to drive traffic from online to offline local deals, made us start the company in February 2015." To do that, Little has raised $50 million (Rs 320 crore) from Tiger Global, SAIF Partners and m-commerce player Paytm.
Extending upon this understanding, Latham introduces the idea of a 'social sovereignty' to highlight its ubiquitousness within present day social institutions and relations, declaring:
Digital platforms have the flexibility and ubiquitousness to deliver.
(35.) Kimberly Jade Norwood & Violeta Solonova Foreman, The Ubiquitousness of Colorism: Then and Now, in COLOR MATTERS 12, supra note 11.
Yet because of their ubiquitousness and the amount we take their usage for granted, we probably don't give them the credit they are due.
The ubiquitousness of the author and his product shows how much he has succeeded in creating a foothold in Black radical thought in the last 20 years.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- UBC-Lavall Telescope
- U-bend die
- Uber Access
- Uber of X
- uber prefix
- Ubico, Jorge
- Ubiivovk, Elena
- Ubiivovk, Elena Konstantinovna
- ubiquitous computing
- Übler effect
- Uborevich, Ieronim
- Uborevich, Ieronim Petrovich
- Ubsu-Nur Basin
- Ubu Roi
- UBV photometry
- UBV system
- UBV, UBVRI systems
- UBVRI system
Full browser ?
- Ubiquitous Network Protocol
- Ubiquitous Network Society
- Ubiquitous networking
- Ubiquitous nuclear protein homolog
- Ubiquitous Object Request Broker
- Ubiquitous Open Platform Forum
- Ubiquitous Personal Health Surveillance and Management System
- Ubiquitous Semantic Web Services
- Ubiquitous Sensor Network
- Ubiquitous Software
- Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker
- Ubiquitous Systems Evaluation
- Ubiquitous Telecommunication Technology
- Ubiquitous They
- Ubiquitous User Modeling
- Ubiquitously Connected and Pervasively Proximate
- ubiquitously expressed mammalian ABC half transporter
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on X Chromosome
- Ubiquitously Transcribed Tetratricopeptide Repeat Gene on Y Chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat protein X-linked
- ubiquitously transcribed tetratricopeptide repeat, X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR gene on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- ubiquitously transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquitously-Expressed Transcript
- Ubiquitously-transcribed TPR protein on the X chromosome
- Ubiquitously-transcribed X chromosome tetratricopeptide repeat protein
- Ubiquity Developer Edition
- Ubiquity Developer Network
- Ubiquity Now, Revenues Later
- UBIS User Club
- ubl carboxyl-terminal hydrolase 18
- Ubl thioesterase 18
- ubl thiolesterase 18