Mentioned in ?
- Agricultural Museums
- American University
- Anderson, Philip Warren
- Antioch College
- Arizona State University
- Atlanta University Center
- Bachelor of Arts
- Barnard, Frederick Augustus Porter
- Barzun, Jacques
- Beerbohm, Sir Max
- Birkhoff, Garrett
- Braun, E. Lucy
- Brown, Lee P.
- Bryn Mawr College
- California, University of
- Campion, Nicholas
- Capen, Samuel
- Chicago, University of
References in classic literature ?
Lacking the money for the large expenditure required in the study of law, Gray took up his residence in the college buildings at Cambridge, where he lived as a recluse, much annoyed by the noisy undergraduates.
He was a solitary man who had made his friends at college and always addressed them as if they were still undergraduates arguing in his room, though many months or even years had passed in some cases between the last sentence and the present one.
He was not generally popular among the undergraduates, though it always seemed to me that what was set down as pride was really an attempt to cover extreme natural diffidence.
Undergraduate research benefits students, faculty, and institutions.
Although I was unable to attend this watershed event, my own thinking about undergraduate research has been significantly affected by international connections made through CUR, especially from the CUR preconference workshop at the annual meeting of the International Society for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
This will be the fourth year in which universities are permitted to charge up to PS9,000 a year for undergraduate courses.
As an undergraduate at the University of California, Berkeley, she started a research project examining climbing gecko lizards, and ultimately discovered that geckos stick to surfaces using van der Waals forces.
Just as faculty in higher education throughout the United States are being called upon to promote, facilitate, and supervise undergraduate research, nurse faculty are also asked to encourage their undergraduate students to engage in research.
This paper describes a field-based writing project that was implemented in a teacher education course in spring 2006 to assess 24 undergraduate students' ability to analyze teaching practices in secondary grade classes.
A nine-week summer program for undergraduate juniors and senior engineering majors will offer the opportunity to perform research guided by faculty and industry mentors and gain experience in a working metalcasting facility and a national lab (ORNL).
That, at undergraduate level, students in British universities can specialise to a far greater extent in history than their United States counterparts, plainly gives greater opportunity for their programmes of study to contain appreciable amounts of social history.
The GRO Undergraduate Fellowship program, like its predecessor (the Minority Academic Institution or MAI program), is intended to strengthen the environmental research capacity of institutions of higher education that receive limited funding to build such capacity, including in particular institutions with substantial minority enrollment.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- underdeck tonnage
- underdrive press
- under-eaves course
- underfeed stoker
- underfit stream
- Underfloor air distribution
- underfloor conduit system
- Underfloor electrical duct
- Underfloor heating
- underfloor raceway
- underflow conduit
- underglaze decoration
- Underground Borer
- Underground Brine
- underground burst
- underground coal mining
- underground construction
- underground distribution system
- Underground Fire
- underground gasification
- underground geology
- underground glory-hole method
- underground ice
- Underground Leaching
- underground milling
- Underground Mine
- Underground Mine Construction
- Underground Mine Warfare
- Underground Mining
- underground piping
- Underground Press
- Underground Presses of the Russian Social Democratic Labor Party
- Underground Radio Communication
- Underground Railroad
- underground service
- Underground Solution
Full browser ?
- undergo eclipse
- undergo evolution
- undergo the cost of
- undergo the expense of
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Committee
- Undergraduate Academic Affairs Council
- Undergraduate Academic Enrichment Program
- Undergraduate Academic Life
- Undergraduate Academic Plans Committee
- Undergraduate Academic Program Review
- Undergraduate Academic Services Building
- Undergraduate Academic Standards and Honors Committee
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Undergraduate Advising and Academic Programming
- Undergraduate Advising and Research
- Undergraduate Advisor
- Undergraduate Advisory Board
- Undergraduate Affairs Committee
- Undergraduate Alumni Association
- Undergraduate American Academy of Osteopathy
- Undergraduate Analytical Research Program
- Undergraduate and Graduate Research Council
- Undergraduate and Interdisciplinary Studies
- Undergraduate and Vocational Scholarship Scheme
- Undergraduate Bioinformatics Club
- Undergraduate Biology Association
- Undergraduate Biology Research Program
- Undergraduate Budget Priorities Committee
- Undergraduate Business Advising Center
- Undergraduate Business Association
- Undergraduate Business Career Administration
- Undergraduate Business Career Association
- Undergraduate Business Career Center