vertical(redirected from vertical bone loss)
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Medical, Financial.
Related to vertical bone loss: horizontal bone loss
1. Economics of or relating to associated or consecutive, though not identical, stages of industrial activity
2. Anatomy of, relating to, or situated at the top of the head (vertex)
3. a vertical plane, position, or line
Pertaining to anything, such as a structural member, which is upright in position, perpendicular to a horizontal member, and exactly plumb.
1. Any upright member, as in a truss.
2. The direction of gravity, at right angles to the horizon.