Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus.


A transparent glass or plastic covering used to protect the occupant of an aircraft from the wind and the rain while allowing forward vision. Also called a wind-screen.
An Illustrated Dictionary of Aviation Copyright © 2005 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved