Mentioned in ?
- Anode-Mechanical Metalworking
- attraction gripper
- Automatic Rotor Assembly Line
- Bolt-Screwing Machine
- boring mill
- Broaching Machine
- carbon-arc brazing
- Circular Trimming Saw
- Cold Forging and Sheet-Metal Forming
- Cold Upsetting
- computer numerical control
- Cooling Lubricant
- Cutting Tool
- cylindrical grinder
- depth of cut
- dial feed
References in periodicals archive ?
In particular, efforts were concentrated to quantify expansion and retraction phenomena in countersinking process by analyzing the evolution of hole diameter, sheet thickness near countersink and diameter of workpiece.
The alternative is a workpiece holder designed for various components of an assembly.
For this analysis the specimen from place of the edge and in the middle of the workpiece were used.
Located and clamped in the fixture, workpiece is under dynamic loads during machining.
During the carrying out of the forging processes, the contact surfaces of the workpiece are covered with lubricant.
In addition to being compatible with any material, workpiece shape, and depth of cut, the system can manage parameters such as the phase between spindle rotation and the axes oscillation, the ratio of the oscillation amplitude to the global feed rate of the cutting tool, and the ability of an individual machine to execute specific oscillation commands.
For example, a workpiece requires remachining in serial production.
The workpiece may be a single crystal, polycrystalline, or amorphous diamond.
Holding small workpieces near router bit operations is risky for both you and the workpiece.
These mounts place no deforming stresses on either the base or the workpiece holder.
The current study focused on developing the fuzzy control system of workpiece feed rate to produce a good quality product with the aid of an online measurement of surface roughness using a laser sensor during wood planing with a CNC machine.
X- and Z-axis are on the transversal bar, C-axis turns the rotational symmetric workpiece and the B-axis facilitates the normal positioning of the tool everywhere on the surface (figure 1).
Encyclopedia browser ?
- working Q
- working rail
- working set
- working set model
- working solution
- working space
- working space-volume
- working stage
- Working Standard Lamp
- Working Standards
- working storage
- working stress
- working stress design
- Working Tools
- working voltage
- working-class conservatism
- working-set window
- work-kinetic energy theorem
- Workman, Fanny
- Workman-Reynolds effect
- Workmen's Compensation
- workmen's compensation insurance
- workpiece program
- Workplace Shell
- Work-Related Accident
- Works and Days
- Works Progress Administration
- Workshop of Popular Graphics
- Worktime Fund
- world aeronautical chart
- World AIDS Day
- world area forecast center
- world area forecast system
- World Bank
- World Bog Snorkelling Championship
- world calendar
- World Capitalist Economy
Full browser ?
- Workorder Generation System
- Workout Assumption
- Workout Club and Wellness Center
- Workout In Central London
- Workout market
- Workout Markets
- Workout of the Day
- Workout period
- workout suit
- workout suit
- Workouts for You
- Workpackage Exchange
- Workpiece Coordinate System
- workpiece program
- Workplace accident
- Workplace Adult Education Service
- Workplace Air Sampling
- Workplace Analysis Scheme for Proficiency
- Workplace Automation System
- Workplace Basic Skills Network
- Workplace Bullying & Trauma Institute
- workplace car accident
- Workplace Claims and Disability Management Solutions
- Workplace Client Technology, Micro Edition
- Workplace Collaboration Services
- Workplace Collaborative Learning
- Workplace Computer Training Centre
- Workplace Contact Officer
- Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Program
- Workplace Diversity Initiative
- Workplace Diversity Network
- Workplace Education Manitoba
- Workplace Emergency Response Planning
- Workplace Employee Relations Survey
- Workplace English Language and Literacy Program
- Workplace Enviornment Exposure Level
- Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit