Mentioned in ?
- Anode-Mechanical Metalworking
- attraction gripper
- Automatic Rotor Assembly Line
- Bolt-Screwing Machine
- boring mill
- Broaching Machine
- carbon-arc brazing
- Circular Trimming Saw
- Cold Forging and Sheet-Metal Forming
- Cold Upsetting
- computer numerical control
- Cooling Lubricant
- Cutting Tool
- cylindrical grinder
- depth of cut
- dial feed
References in periodicals archive ?
The Zeiss measuring system automatically selects the right distance of the camera to the object, focuses the workpiece edges and maximises contrast.
During numerous machining processes, a workpiece must be properly located and clamped.
The "soft" material removal with a jet stream allows to obtain currently the smallest surface roughness of high-quality optical workpieces.
The workpieces are submitted to an uniaxial compression load.
1], depth of cut 0,02 mm, workpiece rotation frequency--120 [min.
The probe measures the workpiece using an appropriate measuring cycle from the range offered on the CNC menu.
Superior workpieces contain complex engravings which demand very fine tools.
Two turning tools opposite one another machine the workpiece simultaneously, enabling the machining time to be significantly reduced.
ZEISS also offers an 863 model for large or heavy workpieces, or large pallets which hold many parts.
The fixturing and resultant quality study have two principal topics: 1) the analysis of fixture errors under different conditions, such as the rigid body assumption, the deformable workpiece, or the dynamic errors; 2) the design and optimization of fixtures.
Figure 1 and Figure 2 for symbols processing systems will read as following: processing unit 1, 1Up, is composed of subsystems: the processing machine 1, 1Mp, which will produce workpieces 1, 1SFp mounted in the processing 1, 1Dp, type palette.
Contact and optical measuring methods complement each other with many workpieces.
Encyclopedia browser ?
- working set
- working set model
- working solution
- working space
- working space-volume
- working stage
- Working Standard Lamp
- Working Standards
- working storage
- working stress
- working stress design
- Working Tools
- working voltage
- working-class conservatism
- working-set window
- work-kinetic energy theorem
- Workman, Fanny
- Workman-Reynolds effect
- workmen's compensation
- workmen's compensation insurance
- workpiece program
- Workplace Shell
- Work-Related Accident
- Works and Days
- Works Progress Administration
- Workshop of Popular Graphics
- Worktime Fund
- world aeronautical chart
- World AIDS Day
- world area forecast center
- world area forecast system
- World Bank
- World Bog Snorkelling Championship
- world calendar
- World Capitalist Economy
- World Capitalist Market
Full browser ?
- Workorder Generation System
- Workout Assumption
- Workout Club and Wellness Center
- Workout In Central London
- Workout market
- Workout Markets
- Workout of the Day
- Workout period
- workout suit
- workout suit
- Workouts for You
- Workpackage Exchange
- Workpiece Coordinate System
- workpiece program
- Workplace accident
- Workplace Adult Education Service
- Workplace Air Sampling
- Workplace Analysis Scheme for Proficiency
- Workplace Automation System
- Workplace Basic Skills Network
- Workplace Bullying & Trauma Institute
- workplace car accident
- Workplace Claims and Disability Management Solutions
- Workplace Client Technology, Micro Edition
- Workplace Collaboration Services
- Workplace Collaborative Learning
- Workplace Computer Training Centre
- Workplace Contact Officer
- Workplace Discrimination and Harassment Prevention Program
- Workplace Diversity Initiative
- Workplace Diversity Network
- Workplace Education Manitoba
- Workplace Emergency Response Planning
- Workplace Employee Relations Survey
- Workplace English Language and Literacy Program
- Workplace Enviornment Exposure Level
- Workplace Environmental Exposure Limit
- Workplace Equipment Adaptation Grant
- Workplace Exposure Limits
- Workplace for Business Controls and Reporting
- Workplace for Business Strategy Execution